- To be the pre-eminent psychological health and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) web portal serving the military community.
- Create and provide media-rich, web-based, self-care solutions targeting mental health problems common to military life.
- Conduct research and determine best practices for delivering online mental health resources to service members, veterans and their families.
- Develop psychological health and TBI standards, processes, and review mechanisms.
- Act as the Department of Defense resource for providing pre-clinical care to warfighters and their families addressing common behavioral health problems faced in military life including the stresses before and after deployment.
- Coordinate telehealth services to educate, prevent, screen, assess, and treat common adjustment issues.
- Train senior leadership and behavioral health providers on best practices for treatment and prevention approaches using technology.
- Offer self-care solutions for addressing mental health needs.
- Obtain resources necessary to develop new programs on an as-needed basis.