Sexual Violence in the Military
This booklet provides information about sexual assault and sexual harassment to help with understanding the confusing and disturbing thoughts and emotions that often follow, and provides guidance and resources for getting help.
- If you or someone you know has recently experienced sexual violence
- 1.0 Sexual Violence Defined
- 2.0 Sexual Violence in the Military: How Is It Different?
- 3.0 Common Physical and Psychological Reactions After Sexual Violence
- 4.0 Recovering from Sexual Violence
- 5.0 What to Do if You Recently Experienced Sexual Violence
- 6. Resources Providing Support to Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Appendix A: Reporting and Legal Issues
- APPENDIX B: Myths and Misconceptions About Sexual Violence